Room to rent in 3 bed flat - East Finchley
Lovely double bedroom in a 3 bed flat available late July/early August. The flat is located on the first floor, positioned a 10 minute walk from the station. The area is safe and close to local amenities as well as Central London.
With easy transport links to explore round the local areas (Hampstead Heath, Muswell Hill, Highbury etc). It's a great flat with friendly flatmates looking to be filled. :)
Rent is £533.34 a month excluding bills. Rent and bills together add up to approximately £625 a month. Available from 4th August 2019, most likely earlier (end of July).
- Fully furnished
- Large living room and kitchen
- Private balcony
- Toilet separate from the shower
- Bath and shower
- Double bedroom (with decent storage)
- Lots of storage space
- Dishwasher and new oven
- Double glazed windows
- Safe area and good landlord
- Close to the high street, near to supermarkets (Iceland, Budgens and Sainsbury's Local), shops and restaurants
We would have lived in the flat for two years by time August rolls around. We absolutely love the area and flat, although due to certain circumstances I have decided to move to Berlin and give it a go out there.
Flatmates are Ria (my twin sister) and Amy (one of my best friends), both are young professionals. They are both lovely and very social, so would love to get to know you and are ideally looking for more than just a tenant to fill the room, but to hang out and get to know you. We are ideally looking for a young professional.
- Please note flatmates share utensils and are meat eaters.
- They also chip in and share some basic grocery items.
- Occasionally we host flat dinners, nights out, movie evenings and board game nights.
- We don't have a cleaner, however have a cleaning rota that we rotate every 2 weeks.
Will need to move in:
- Copy of passport
- Employment reference
- Previous landlords reference or parental support letter
- 3 months bank statement or bank reference.
- £533 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 25
- Any pets?
- Exploring, travelling, films and TV, reading, baking and trying new things.
- 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate