Cosy Self Contained Annex Airbnb in Mill Hill, NW7
Off Broadway Airbnb (Mill Hill, NW7) - find it on Airbnb or on Facebook
Available for bookings NOW on Airbnb
Price: Approximately £300pw all bills included - subject to availability (minimum 2 nights booking)
Our brand new cosy Airbnb is a self contained annex, with its own private entrance, en suite shower room, wardrobe and food preparation area with sink, toaster, kettle, fridge and more.
Ideally located moments from Mill Hill Thameslink (Mill Hill to Kings Cross in 13 minutes), Mill Hill park, Mill Hill Broadway with its buzzing cafes, restaurants, shops and places of worship.
We welcome all guests and look forward to hosting you.
The accommodation benefits from:
- Private entrance
- Double bedroom
- Excellent location
- En-suite shower-room (toilet paper, soap, fresh linens/sheets, towels, pillows/duvet provided)
- Mini kitchenette with fridge, kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery, coffee/tea, kosher milk provided
- Mirrored wardrobe
- Table & 2 chairs
- Bedside lamps
- 43â€ 4K Ultra HD SMART TV with Freeview
- Safe, secure, clean, bright & airy
- Parking permit will be provided free of charge
- Electric car charging point
- 5* hospitality
- Accurate listing details
- Clear and simple check-in process
- Supporting guests during their stay
- Proactive communication
- We only accept single or couples (max. 2 persons - no kids)
- No smoking in or outside premises
- No pets
We look forward to reading our guests reviews of their experience staying in our Off Broadway AirBnB.
We are quick to respond, attentive, considerate hosts and intend to provide a consistent level of quality ― we look forward to accommodating you.
£325 pw (whole property)
This advert is for a Studio flat
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord