1 Room available in Penthouse near Victoria statio
Penthouse. Mansion block. Victorian features with character. Distant unobstructed views in multiple directions, and high ceilings, making for truly inspired living. Porter 7 days a week. 1-2 minute walk from Victoria station. Victoria high street is 'the new sloane square' with chic restaurants, shopping and a great vibe. Great transport connections, including direct express train to Gatwick airport.
- 1min by foot from Victoria Station
- Last floor of the building, with beautiful views on London and Westminster Cathedral
- Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, washing machine)
- Separate dining and living rooms
- Entrance porter present all week
- Available 1st of September, £1100 / month + deposit
-No Smoking allowed
-LARGE shared living space (kitchen, dining area in kitchen, large formal dining room, large living room).
- £1,196 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent