Double Bedroom with En-Suite Available Now!
EN-SUITE DOUBLE ROOM AVAILABLE NOW
Reduced price of £390
Huge reduction on room! Vacant and ready to move in now
Still conducting contactless viewings
We're very proud to offer furnished double room with en-suite in newly refurbished house. The house is only 2min walk to Rugby town centre, and 10 mins to the train station.
House is located on the Dale Street in Rugby, CV21 2LP
THE ROOMS ARE FOR PROFESSIONAL WORKING PEOPLE.
--- ROOM CONTAINS ---
- Double Bed
- Wardrobe with storage
- Internet (super fast broadband)
Day time parking is restricted at this property. There is bus stops 50meters from property.
--- WHAT WE OFFER ---
- From 6 MONTH CONTRACTS.
- With the option to extend.
- --FACILITIES ON-SITE---
- 1 x Washing Machine - 1 x Dryers - 2 x Fridge Freezers
- Weekly cleaner visit for communal area.
- And a dedicated team of professional, expert handymen for any problems/queries that you may have.
With our fresh design features and clever layout, we strive to create HOMES, not houses; all tenants will have access to the rear garden.
All bills are included in the rent.
--- OUR RENTAL SERVICE ---
If interested, please get in touch IMMEDIATELY this room won’t be around for long.
We look forward to serving you and making your stay with us as comfortable as possible, this is your home we have created.
If this sounds just what you are looking for then please get in contact & arrange a viewing.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- House share
- £390 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord