Sought after double room in Angel! - £207pw
**Advertised rent is subject to change depending on the length of the contract**
We are delighted to offer a large, bright and spacious size double room to rent in a two bedroom flat with a separate lounge that has now been converted to the third bedroom.
The rent is £207pw* with all bills included and available to Couples £232pw*. (Available NOW)
Set within the heart of Kings Cross and Angel. The flat comes fully furnished and comprises of three double bedrooms (one of which is the converted lounge).
The property boast of a large kitchen furnished table and chairs. It also comprises all standard appliances including an gas cooker and washing machine.
A fully tilled bathroom with shower alongside a separate WC, makes the flat ideal for sharers.
The property comes with wooden laminate flooring throughout.
The nearest underground stations are Kings Cross & St. Pancras station, Kings Cross Thames link and Angel station with excellent transport links to Holborn, Chancery Lane, Old Street and the West End.
* Highly recommended for students & young professionals.
* Full management & Maintenance.
* Furnished + bills included.
* Short term & Long term available.
* Well, located for local amenities & variety of shopping outlets and excellent bars in Angel.
* Excellent transport links both bus and tube.
If I miss your call, please leave a text message with your name & reference of the Ad. I will get back to you ASAP.
To avoid losing out on a big opportunity, early viewings are highly recommended.
- £207 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent