September is Coming! Double with Balcony £219pw*
Viewing scheduled: (Mon - Sat) 12pm - 4pm
**Advertised rent is subject to change depending on the length of the contract**
We are delighted to offer a bright and spacious size double room to rent in a four bedroom flat with a seperate lounge that been converted to the fifth bedroom. Set in the heart of Camden, set on Pancras Road.
The rent is £219pw* with bills included. (Available 21/09/19)
The flat comes fully furnished and comprises of four double (one of which is the converted lounge with private balcony) and a single bedroom.
The property boast of a kitchen comprises all standard appliances including an gas cooker, washing machine and a dryer.
A fully tilled shower alongside a seperate WC, makes the flat ideal for sharers.
The property comes with wooden laminate throughout.
The nearest underground station is Kings Cross, St. Pancras and Mornington Crescent. Furthermore, a short walking distance to Euston and Camden Town Station. A perfect location, as well as the above transport links.
* Highly recommended for students & young professionals.
* Full management + Maintenance.
* Furnished room + bills included.
* Short term & Long term tenancy agreement available.
* Well located for local amenities & a variety of shopping outlets and excellent bars and clubs.
* Excellent transport links both bus and tube.
If I miss your call, please leave a text message with your name & reference of the Ad. I will get back to you ASAP.
To avoid losing out on a big opportunity, early viewings are highly recommended!!
- £219 pw (double)
- 21 Sep 2019
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent