Double Bedroom w/bathroom Available Now
DOUBLE BEDROOM AVAILABLE NOW
House located on Flying Dutchman Way, Daventry, NN11 9AD is close to Cummins, Timken, Royal Oak and Amazon. Situated on the popular Royal Park development (Redrow houses) close to Industrial areas and local shops, amenities, buses and walk-able to Daventry town centre.
All our house-shares are well-maintained with all inclusive bills, wi-fi and weekly cleaning service.
Room 1: £400.00PCM
Room 2: £470.00PCM
--- ROOMS CONTAINS ---
- Double Bed
- Wardrobe with storage
- Internet (super fast broadband)
- Exclusive use of top floor bathroom with shower.
--- WHAT WE OFFER ---
- From 6 MONTH CONTRACTS.
- With the option to extend.
- --FACILITIES ON-SITE---
- 1 x Washing Machine - 1 x Dryers - 1 x Fridge 1x Freezer
- Weekly cleaner visit for kitchen area.
- And a dedicated team of professional, expert handymen for any problems/queries that you may have.
With our fresh design features and clever layout, we strive to create HOMES, not houses; all tenants will have access to the rear garden.
All bills are included in the rent.
--- OUR RENTAL SERVICE ---
If interested, please get in touch IMMEDIATELY this room won’t be around for long.
We look forward to serving you and making your stay with us as comfortable as possible, this is your home we have created.
If this sounds just what you are looking for then please get in contact & arrange a viewing.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- House share
- £400 pcm (double)
£470 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord