Large Rooms in Gorgeous Victorian Flat
Very large Victorian flat split over two levels with lots of natural light.
- Newly refurbished and redecorated
- 3 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (room 1 with private bathroom and can be use for couples)
- Fully fitted kitchen opening into a beautiful living dining area
- Available for families or max 4 unrelated tenants.
- Monthly cleaning
- Super fast fibre broadband internet
- EPC C
- Charming private safe neighbourhood
- Located 2 min walk from Shepherds Bush station central line & shepherds bush market Station metropolitan line
- Restaurants, coffees, shops and supermarkets are 2 minutes walk from the flat.
- Buddy up or room by room bases
- Friendly, tidy/clean, respectful tenants
Bills are on top and estimated in £100 per person per month based in 4 tenants occupancy
price for couple is £1000 plus bills
5 weeks rental or zero deposit insurance required
Fix contract until 31st Aug 2021 renewable
Shepherd’s Bush is a busy, multicultural neighbourhood with a mix of houses and offices. Young professionals crowd the area’s cocktail bars, relaxed pubs and live music venues like the O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire. The enormous Westfield London mall is home to retail chains, luxury boutiques and global restaurants. Colourful stalls in Shepherd’s Bush Market offer fresh produce, prepared food and African fabrics.
- £1,000 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord