**Half Price Rent*** - 3 mins to Station
***SPECIAL OFFER*** - Half Price Rent for your 1st month if you move in before Christmas!!
Low Deposit & NO FEES!!
It is sad to see one of the housemates move on but that means a place for someone new to be part of this amazing houseshare. If you like a nice clean house where the housemates genuinely care where they live and look after the place, then look no further.
So we have 1 double room available NOW at £495 per month.
The house ticks all the boxes:
- location: tick!
- no smoking (outside ok): tick!
- cleaner: tick!
- professional friendly housemates: tick!
- all bills included: tick!
- superfast broadband and wifi: tick!
- full Sky+ HD with movies & sports: TICK!
Also, if you like living in a CLEAN house where everyone respects each other and clean up after themselves, this is the place for you.
All amenities are close by, including a 24-hour Asda & Tesco, Whipps Cross Hospital, Open Parkland, Westfield Shopping Centre with shops, bars & restaurants.
The property has been refurbished recently and is fitted with new carpets and furniture. All bedrooms have IKEA furniture, including:
- a double bed & quality mattress
- 1 x bedside table
- 1 x wardrobes with shelves
- a chest of drawers
- a bin
- wireless internet access
- Sky TV Movies and Sport
Please note the room is for single occupancy only, so we regret no couples/families. The price advertised is monthly and include all bills, so there's nothing else to pay. These include:
- Council tax
- Super Fast Wireless Broadband Internet
- Sky Movies & Sport
- TV License
- Regular cleaner for the communal areas
The house has all modern cons, including the following:
- 2 x Large Fridge freezers
- Washing Machine & Tumble Dryer
- Microwave, Oven Kettle, Toaster, Crockery, Cutlery
- 42" Widescreen HD TV
- SKY (full package including movies & sport)
- Wireless broadband internet access (super-fast fibre optic, unlimited)
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Communal lounge
The house has 2 bathrooms in total so no queuing in the mornings!! Permit Parking is available in front of the house in the street.
Rent is payable monthly in advance via a standing order. We only require £300 as a refundable deposit to keep your moving costs low.
The contract will be for a minimum of 6 months, after which it becomes a rolling 1 month contract. There is a notice period of 1 month.
If interested, please get in touch and tell us a bit more about yourself, i. e. age, occupation, nationality, interests/hobbies etc.
A bit about the current housemates:
Sabrina - 28 - Works in Finance (British)
James - 27 - Project Manager (Irish)
Diogo - 31 - Project Manager (Brazilian)
Robbie - 23 - Construction (Irish)
Beth - 26 - Journalist (Irish)
- £495 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 35
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord