Double room for one in Mile End - ZONE 2
Double room for one person 6 min from Liverpool Street on Central Line
Location: Mile End in ZONE 2
The room is fully furnished and is at the back street. Very good location if you want to have easy access to central London by buses or the tube.
This property offers the following benefits:
• Less than 7min walking distance to the nearest underground station. The nearest tube is Mile End
• Walking distance to Queen Marry University and Victoria Park
• The room has a double bed, chest of drawers, wardrobe and a student desk.
• The nearest Supermarket is 3min walking distance away – Lidl or Tesco nearby
• Only 10 min walking distance Queen Marry University which is very ideal if you are student in the area looking for accommodation
• Internet Broadband is provided – wireless access
• Only 2 weeks deposit + rent
• This property is ideal for someone who wants to live near the centre. Less then 15min distance to centre locations.
• Two separate toilets and a bathroom
• Friendly flatmates
• The house is spacious and has also additional storage
• There is outside patio space and shed
• There is also a place for a bike
• Additional shed and storage
Property address Post code: E3 4AS
- £125 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 5 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent