Luxury Double En-suit Room Available in Sutton
We are proud to offer this delightful Luxury room with en suit bathroom in end terrace in a great location.
Available to move in from 1st September 2019, this property benefits from available parking, and garden access. Property is offered furnished.
QUALITY NEWLY REFURBISHED EN-SUITE SECOND FLOOR LOCATED IN A QUIET RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY. CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND QUIET RESIDENTIAL AREA.
- QUALITY APPLIANCES - FRIDGE, MICROWAVE & KETTLE
- EN-SUITE POWER SHOWER/ WC - ILLUMINATED MIRROR CABINET - TILED FLOOR
- FULLY FURNISHED WITH 3 x WARDROBES, SOLID LEATHER KING SIZE BED, 2 x BEDSIDE CABINETS, COFFEE TABLE, SMART LED TV WITH AMAZON FIRE TV STICK
- FAST UNLIMITED 350MB VIRGIN MEDIA
- PARKING AVAILABLE (STREET + OFF STREET)
Sutton is brilliant for transport - London Bridge (30 mins), Victoria (30 mins), Blackfriars, City Thames link (45 mins), Farringdon (40 mins), CharingX, Kings X (40 mins) Clapham Junction (15 mins), Gatwick (40 mins), Wimbledon (16 mins) and there are plenty of bus routes too: Bus No 80 to Belmont/Hackbridge, 151 to Wallington/Worcester Park, 154 to Morden/West Croydon, 164 to Wimbledon, 213 to Kingston, 280 to Belmont/Tooting, 407 to Caterham, 413 to Morden, 470 to Colliers Wood/Epsom, 51 to Banstead/Mitcham, S3 to Maldon Manor/Sutton Hospital, S4 to Roundshaw/St Helier and X26 to Heathrow Airport. The house is also just a 10 minute drive from Junction 8 of the M25 Motorway.
Shared Kitchen (further information about sharing provided on viewing)
Suitable for single professional.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact OpenRent today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Rent £850.00 per month (£196.15 per week)
Deposit / Bond is £850.00
For Couples or double occupancy Rent is £1,000 per month, with 1 month deposit.
Minimum tenancy is 6 months
Maximum number of tenants = 2
- £850 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 3 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord