Beautiful&modern 3 bedroom apartment in Zone 1 and
*It is possible to rent just one room straight away (£195pw) or one/two rooms (£195pw & £205pw) later, (the third room £135pw is taken at present- might be available later)
** Viewings today and tomorrow
*** Short term stays are welcome
Newly renovated, clean, bright, modern 3 bedroom apartment.
The flat is located in a secure building. Newly renovated large eat-in kitchen, brand new separate bathroom and toilet, gas C/H, big fridge freezer, washing machine, etc.
Excellent transport links to City, Canary Wharf, West End, Brixton, Central London (zone 1), and many other areas.
Only 3-5 mins from Northern Line (zone 1) & 10 mins walk to Victoria and Bakerloo Lines and rail link to Victoria, Waterloo, Clapham Junction and many more. The nearest tube stations are Kennington and Oval 3 - 5 mins walk, Vauxhall and Elephant and Castle Tube, Train and Bus Stations (Zone 1) are 7 - 10 mins. Tesco 5 mins walk.
Kennington Park is just around the corner. Plenty of buses, walking distance (20-35mins) to Borough, London Bridge, Bank, Lambeth North, Waterloo, Pimlico, Victoria and Westminster.
Viewings possible on:
(Please email to arrange a viewing)
• Newly refurbished
• Bright And Airy flat
• Two large double rooms (£195pw available now & £205pw available later)
• One single room (£135pw) might also be available later
• Laminate floors throughout
• Large Eat-in Kitchen with washing Machine
• Bathroom with shower over bath, separate WC
• Lift in building
• Gas central heating
• Double Glazing
• Lovely views on London Eye, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and City
• Well behaved animals are very welcome. Please note the rent is higher (£10pw-£30pw) in this case and also if 2 people share the double room
• Council tax Band B
• Park and supermarkets nearby
• EPC Band C
The flat has been recently renovated to high standard. Brand new bathroom and toilet, etc. It is very centrally located, being less than 5 minutes from Kennington Tube and within walking distance of central London. The flat provides spacious living accommodation, including 2 double and one single bedrooms. Pictures to follow, viewings are highly recommended.
There is a possibility of using a zero deposit scheme otherwise it is 5 weeks deposit.
Suitable for students and PhD students as well as young professionals.
The 3 bedroom apartment can be rented as whole apartment at £495pw
Potential Buddy Ups
£195 pw (whole property)
Suggested rent split
- Double room
- £195 pw
- Double room
- £205 pw
- 15 Mar 2022
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current tenant