Double bedroom in a house share with bills incl.
COVID-19 Friendly viewings to ensure safety for both the existing tenants and applicants - masks and sanitiser given upon arrival.
A newly refurbished bedroom available in a 5 bed house share, in the heart of West Acton. It is situated in a peaceful and residential family area which is only a 5 minute walk to both West Acton station (Central Line), North Acton station (Central Line) and North Ealing Station (Piccadilly Line).
What is included in the monthly price?
👍🏼 ALL bills (water, gas, electricity)
👍🏼 Super fast WIFI
👍🏼 A cleaner comes every 2 weeks
👍🏼 Council tax
👍🏼 Private garden
👍🏼 Front door self locks for high security
👍🏼 Walking distance to food stores and public transport
👍🏼 On street parking available
Within walking distance:
- West Acton, North Acton & North Ealing station.
- Ealing Broadway (10/15 minutes) for restaurants, bars and shopping centres.
- Tesco Express/Asda/Sainsbury’s/Morrisons/Co-op.
- Cloister Road GP and several local pharmacies.
- Japanese School & West Acton Primary School.
- McDonalds, Papa Johns & Dominos Pizza.
- Park Royal (includes Vue cinema, The Gym, Nandos, Pizza Hut, Subway, Arcadia and Chiquitos).
WHY RENT WITH US?
- Investalet is a property management company meaning we will communicate between the landlord and the tenants, keeping everyone happy!
- Find out via the reviews our previous/current clients have left for us on Trust Pilot. (Search Investalet)
We offer virtual/video viewings in case people cannot make it to the city before moving in, or are not comfortable having a viewing in person due to Covid-19.
- £570 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent