Young professional house - Inc bills - NO FEES!
*** 2 DOUBLE ROOMS – PROFESSIONAL HOME – BILLS INCLUDED – NO FEES ***
2 DOUBLE ROOMS available in this incredibly friendly house share close to both the local community high street and the City Centre.
WHAT WE DO
Edgbaston Lettings specialise in fully managing professional house shares in the Edgbaston area of Birmingham. Fully furnished modern rooms in houses with great internal and local amenities where people can come together and create their perfect living, work and social life balance as they wish.
GREAT SERVICES INCLUDED IN RENTS!
• All utilities – gas, electricity, water
• Council Tax
• Tech services – communal TV and TV licence, 500 GB Virgin Media TiVo box services including Netflix subscription and super-fast broadband Wi-Fi internet from Virgin Media (350 Mbps speed)
• Fully furnished and equipped rooms and common areas
• Housekeeping – weekly cleaner for common areas of the home and a regular gardener
• Management – full time support from office team plus two full-time maintenance team
ROOM AVAILABLE : NOW
Room 5 (£420) :
First floor room with a UPVC double glazed window looking out onto the HUGE well-maintained communal garden, fully furnished in a stylish manner with a double bed, mirrored wardrobe, bedside tables, chest of drawers and desk & chair. This room also has its own wash basin with mirrored medicine cabinet.
Room 1 (£450) : Available NOW
A huge double room on the ground floor of the property, fully furnished with a double bed, large mirrored wardrobe, chest of drawers and desk & chair.
This spacious detached property just 10 minutes by bus from the city centre comprises :
• Separate living room : Multiple sofas, coffee table, 42” flat screen smart TV with Virgin Media TiVo channels and Netflix installed
• Kitchen : Modern kitchen with large fridge and freezer, gas hob, electric fan-assisted oven, microwave, toaster, dining table & chairs.
• Utility room : Washing machine, condensing tumble dryer and worktops with storage
• Bathrooms / toilets – 1 private en-suite room in house plus 2 further communal bathrooms and 2 toilets
• Garden – Very very large lawned rear garden to rear with large pub-style table and benches.
• Parking – Off-road parking for 1 car and plentiful free roadside parking in front and around the property
1 girl, 4 guys: All friendly working professionals
The property is within a 4-minute walk of local community Bearwood high street. All your amenity needs are available here. ALDI, Co-op, Iceland, Argos, pharmacies, opticians, 3 pubs, numerous cafes, restaurants, take-aways and general stores.
There are two green parks within walking distance (Lightwoods Park and Warley Woods Park) and 3 gyms, 2 swimming pools within 5 minutes of the property.
There are plentiful regular bus services available from within 1 minutes’ walk of the property going into and around town every 7 minutes. More information available upon request.
TO MOVE IN YOU WILL REQUIRE
• A month’s rent
• A deposit equal to a month’s rent
• Proof of ID
• To sign a 6 month Assured Short Hold Tenancy
• 2 references (Employer and Landlord/ Agency)
• Bank statement
- Shared property
- £450 pcm (double)
- £420 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 32
- Any pets?
- 4 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent