Large, bright double ensuite bedroom Maida Vale W9
A spacious 3 bedroom flat which is well arranged on the first floor of an imposing mansion block in the heart of Maida Vale less than 5 minutes walk to Maida Vale underground and close to Paddington and St. John's Wood. The flat comes with communal gardens.
The flat is brand new and has been refurbished throughout with modern state of the art fixtures and fittings. Highly recommended viewing.
We are looking for a tenant who understands the nice balance between being social and giving flatmates their privacy.
• Portered Mansion Block
• Video entry system
• Contemporary living space with 42" LCD T. V
• State of the art Kitchen with all mod cons
• Master bedroom with luxury bathroom
• 2 further deluxe bedroom one with balcony
• Each room is bright and spacious with stunning views of the London skyline
• Further deluxe large bathroom
• Granite and wood floors throughout communal areas
• communal gardens
Enviably located within 2 minute walk from the luxury shopping, dining and amenities of Little Venice
1 minute walk to a major bus route with buses to marble arch, Oxford Street and central London 15 minutes away.
Maida Vale underground less than 5 minute walk (bakerloo line)
The nearby A40 offers easy access into and out of central London and the West End.
5 minute walk –Paddington Sports Ground - Large sports ground, tennis club and gym close by which is very social and friendly
- £1,100 pcm (double)
- £1,200 pcm (double)
- £1,150 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord