Falmouth Town Gem,Last 2 Doubles in new Pro Share
*** Last Two Fantastic Double Rooms Remaining in a Top Quality New Professional House-share ***
Your home, whether rented or owned, is a huge and important investment for you. We understand that. We consider it an honour and a privilege (and a LOT of rewarding hard work too of course!) to be landlords. We take pride in offering a high standard of accommodation across all of our shared houses to the lovely people we always seem to be lucky enough to find as tenants. We care. We wouldn’t offer property to the market that we would not be happy to live in ourselves. If it’s important to you to know that there’s a quality, comfortable mattress on the bed, a cafetière in the kitchen cupboard, and thoughtful design touches throughout your well cared for and maintained home, this could be the place for you. If your home matters to you as much as it matters to us, please consider getting in touch.
Please call now if you hope to arrange a viewing; the market does not have enough quality accommodation on offer, so this will go quickly.
This is a fantastic opportunity to live in a large, well-kept house in a truly lovely residential location. It’s far enough out of the centre to offer peace and quiet, but close enough to be a very quick and easy walk to bars, restaurants and shops. It’s also close to great bus and train routes, making it easy to get both around Falmouth, as well as in and out of it.
All rooms are newly decorated and furnished, there are new carpets throughout, and the kitchen and snug are being refurbished and refitted completely (pretty much as I write, hence no photos yet. We will get these posted as soon as we have them, please bear with…)
Furniture is quality and contemporary, and comprises a double bed and comfortable mattress, wardrobe, drawers, bedside table and full-length mirror.
Room 1, the larger double at £495 pcm also has its own small sofa.
The property itself is a large house over three levels, with a generously proportioned and well-equipped kitchen / dining room, and a separate small lounge area. There is one ground floor bedroom, 3 further doubles on the first floor along with a large shower room, and two further bedrooms on the top floor with a second shower room. There are no en-suite bedrooms available with this property.
There is access to a sunny enclosed rear courtyard through the door to the rear of the kitchen.
There is a huge basement area underneath the property. This is ideal for storing surfboards etc. It is accessed by going down the steps from the back of the kitchen, out into the rear courtyard, then into the basement via the rear courtyard. It should be possible to store bikes here, but a bit difficult as they would have to be brought through the house and down the steps.
Parking is unrestricted on street, but there is no off-road parking with the property.
THE ROOM/S AVAILABLE
This house has just undergone / is undergoing a thorough refurbishment, and all rooms are now being offered to the professional market.
Room 1 - AVAILABLE
This is a very large ground floor double at the front of the house, with double bed, wardrobe, drawers, bedside, full-length mirror and a small sofa.
Room 2 - LET
This room is a good-sized double at the rear of the first floor, closest to the bathroom, and is furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, drawers, bedside, and full-length mirror.
Room 3 - LET
Room 3 is a good-sized long and fairly narrow double room at the front of the first floor, furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, drawers, bedside, and full-length mirror.
Room 4 - AVAILABLE
This is a smaller double room on the first floor and at the front of the house. It is well-planned with plenty of storage. It contains a small-double ottoman storage bed, tall wardrobe and drawers. The bed lifts up easily and fully on gas-struts to access a large storage area beneath, and a wall shelf helps to make the most of the space.
Room 5 - LET
On the top floor, room 5 has a double bed beneath a sloping ceiling in a good-sized double room. The built-in wardrobe helps maximise floor space, and a chest of drawers sits beside the rooms own wash-basin. It is equipped, as with all our rooms, with a full-length mirror.
Room 6 - LET
This room is large and long, with lots of built-in eaves storage, a double bed beneath a large velux window, a double wardrobe and spacious bedside drawers.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
* ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED within one easy monthly payment*
- Unlimited wireless broadband
- Water rates
- Council tax
- TV license
* The regular cleaner is INCLUDED in your rent, meaning that the communal areas are always beautifully kept - a huge advantage over so many house shares *
* Gardener to regularly maintain outdoor areas *
- All rooms newly redecorated
- Flatscreen TV in the lounge
- Locks fitted to all bedrooms
- Great quality, attractive furniture throughout the house
- Great transport links
- Close to shops, restaurants and bars
- Lovely professional housemates
- A short walk to town
- Non-smoking household
I'm sure you've figured out by now what a great opportunity this is, but here's a bit more detail about why you will want to choose THIS houseshare:
1. A frequent cleaner for shared areas, meaning no need for you to even think about cleaning rotas. Let us do all the hard work for you.
2. A large, beautifully kept home with spacious communal areas.
A world apart from the many cheaper options on the market...
3. A refurbished property offered at a great decorative standard, furnished with good quality, attractive and contemporary furniture.
4. A true home, and a really lovely environment to live in, alongside friendly, professional housemates.
5. Unlimited super-fast broadband, all included within your monthly rent.
6. No live-in landlord to make you feel like you're living in somebody else's home! What's more, we'll always try to introduce you to the current house mates to make sure it's the right room for you.
7. ALL bills included within your fixed monthly rent, so no nasty surprises lurking...
8. A tenancy length which is set to suit YOUR needs, not ours.
9. A landlord who genuinely cares about providing you with the best home and the best experience possible, and is at the other end of the phone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
10. A property run by trained professionals, meaning we work hard to meet all your needs and have a team in place to make sure all your needs are met.
To secure all this, we ask only for a £150 deposit, which will be protected for you.
I do finally just need to point out that this property won't be for everyone and that it will be the best fit for working professionals. Unfortunately, we cannot accept couples, pets or children.
So, what are you waiting for?
Call now to arrange a viewing.
Come along, meet us, and don't just take our word for it about how great this house is - you won't be disappointed.
Thanks for reading this, and I look forward to hearing from you :))
- House share
£495 pcm(NOW LET)
£495 pcm(NOW LET)
£495 pcm(NOW LET)
£450 pcm(NOW LET)
£485 pcm(NOW LET)
£495 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent