Young professional house - Inc bills - NO FEES!
A large double is available in this super friendly PROFESSIONAL HOUSE-SHARE within 10 minutes of Birmingham City Centre – I know it very well as it was my home for 5 years!
WHAT WE DO
Edgbaston Lettings specialise in fully managing professional house shares in the Edgbaston area of Birmingham. Fully furnished modern rooms in houses with great internal and local amenities where people can come together and create their perfect living, work and social life balance as they wish.
GREAT SERVICES INCLUDED IN RENTS! … AND NO FEES/ COSTS AT ALL!
• All utilities – gas, electricity, water
• Council Tax
• Tech services – communal TV and TV licence, 500 GB Virgin Media TiVo box services including Netflix subscription and super-fast broadband Wi-Fi internet from Virgin Media (between 60 – 150 Mbps speed)
• Fully furnished and equipped rooms and common areas
• Housekeeping – weekly cleaner for common areas of the home and a regular gardener
• Management – full time support from office team plus a full-time maintenance manager
ROOM AVAILABLE :
Room 3 (£440) : NOW
A double room on the first floor is available in this friendly home for young professionals. The room furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table, desk & chair. This room also has its own wash basin.
(Please note this is an example of the room available - the picture is of a room we have in a similar property)
This spacious semi-detached property just 10 minutes by bus from the City Centre comprises :
• Living room : integrated into the open plan common area
• Kitchen-diner : Very modern spacious open plan area with large storage capacity, dishwasher, gas hob, electric fan-assisted oven, microwave, toaster, dining table & chairs, sofa & 40” flat screen TV.
• Utility room – 2 freezers, 3 fridges, washing machine, tumble dryer and internal bike rack
• Bathrooms / toilets – 2 private en-suite rooms in house + 1 communal toilet, 1 extra bathroom
• Garden – Very large and pretty lawned garden to rear with table and chairs
• Parking – free roadside parking plus off-road parking available for up to 3 cars
3 girls, 3 guys including a theatre nurse, recruitment consultant, site engineer
The property is within a 4-minute walk of local community Bearwood high street. All your amenity needs are available here. ALDI, Co-op, Iceland, Argos, pharmacies, opticians, 3 pubs, numerous cafes, restaurants, take-aways and general stores.
There are two green parks within walking distance (Lightwoods Park and Warley Woods Park) and 3 gyms, 2 swimming pools within 5 minutes of the property.
There are plentiful regular bus services available from within 1 minutes’ walk of the property going into and around town every 7 minutes. More information available upon request.
TO MOVE IN YOU WILL REQUIRE
• 1 month Deposit + 1st month’s rent
• Proof of ID
• To sign a 6 month Assured Short Hold Tenancy
• 2 references (Employer and Landlord/ Agency)
• Recent bank statement
- House share
- £440 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 39
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent