1 ROOM left in sociable house close to Bearwood
A large double room available in this friendly professional house share within 10 minutes of Birmingham City Centre
WHAT WE DO
Edgbaston Lettings specialise in fully managing professional house shares in the Edgbaston area of Birmingham. Fully furnished modern rooms in houses with great internal and local amenities where people can come together and create their perfect living, work and social life balance as they wish.
GREAT SERVICES INCLUDED IN RENTS! … AND NO FEES/ COSTS AT ALL!
• All utilities – gas, electricity, water
• Council Tax
• Tech services – communal TV and TV licence, 500 GB Virgin Media TiVo box services including Netflix subscription and super-fast broadband Wi-Fi internet from Virgin Media (350 Mbps speed)
• Fully furnished and equipped rooms and common areas
• Housekeeping – weekly cleaner for common areas of the home and a regular gardener
• Management – full time support from office team plus a full-time maintenance manager
ROOMS AVAILABLE : NOW
Room 7 (£420)
A top floor double room, furnished with a double bed, mirrored wardrobe, chest of drawers, 2 bedside tables, desk & chair. The room also has a spacious storage area
This spacious semi-detached property just 10 minutes by bus from the City Centre comprises :
• Living room : separated, with sofas, 40” flat screen TV and coffee table
• Kitchen- diner : spacious open plan area with 2 fridge-freezers, a 3rd separate freezer, dining table & chairs, brand new double-oven gas cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, toaster etc…
• Bathrooms / toilets – 2 private en-suite rooms in house + 2 communal toilets, 1 extra bathroom
• Garden – good sized lawned garden to rear
• Parking – free roadside parking plus off-road parking available for up to 3 cars
In addition to the room available there will be 2 girls, 4 guys living at the property : All sociable and friendly working professionals
The property is within a 4 minute walk of local community Bearwood high street. All your amenity needs are available here. ALDI, Co-op, Iceland, Argos, pharmacies, opticians, 3 pubs, numerous cafes, restaurants, take-aways and general stores.
There are two green parks within walking distance (Lightwoods Park and Warley Woods Park) and 3 gyms, 2 swimming pools within 5 minutes of the property.
There are plentiful regular bus services available from within 1 minutes’ walk of the property going into and around town every 7 minutes. More information available upon request.
TO MOVE IN YOU WILL REQUIRE
• One month Deposit + first month’s rent
• Proof of ID
• To sign a 6 month Assured Short Hold Tenancy
• 2 references (Employer and Landlord/ Agency)
• Proof of bank account
- House share
- £420 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 36
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 4 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent