Specious & Luxury En-Suite Double Room, Harborne
💥ALL Bills INCLUDED 💥 A recently refurbished En-Suite Double Bedroom to the high standard, equivalent to 5 star hotel has become available for professionals wishing to share accommodations. The house is located in Harborne, near Harborne Golf Club.
It has excellent transport routs to the City Centre and is very close to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, University of Birmingham and Birmingham Women's and Children's Hospital.
Room is offered to working professionals and we cannot accommodate couples, sorry.
Double En-Suit Room consist of the following furniture:
- large built-in wardrobes
- good quality double bed
- own desk and chair
- en-suit consists of shower enclosure, toilet, sink & wall mirror.
- separate external door for extra privacy.
Other property features:
- open plan living room with fully equipped kitchen: hobs, electric oven, 2 large fridge freezers, washing machine, microwave and kettle
- LED lighting throughout the house
- Virgin wireless Super-fast broadband
- private garden
- double glazing and central heating
- all bills are included: gas, electricity, water, council tax, TV licence
Rent £125 per week
Deposit refundable at the end of tenancy £480
ALL BILLS INCLUDED.
We are pro-active and positive landlords and take pride in the homes we provide. Our focus is to create comfortable home for our tenants and continually maintain and improve our properties.
- House share
- £125 pw (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 47
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord