2 En-suite rooms by Prince Regent
We only have 2 rooms available. Spacious, sunny and bright single rooms - 1 with an EN-SUITE bathroom and the other with a private shower and toilet nearby.
ROOM 1 - Small single room with private bathroom
---> available now
---> £595 per month
ROOM 3 - Single en-suite room
---> available from 3rd February 2020
---> £650 per month
These rooms are for single occupancy only, so no couples please
INCLUDED in the rent:
1) all BILLS - electricity, gas, water, council tax
2) fast WIFI included
3) CLEANER service for common areas included
4) NO FEES, no extra "admin charges", no hidden extra costs.
Currently living in the house are two 20-something females, one male in his 30s and one male in his 40s.
Super friendly house share, we are looking for someone responsible and clean, friendly and positive, and would help looking after the common areas.
Very spacious kitchen & common dining room to share with your housemates. The property is only approx 10-12 min walk to the Prince Regent DLR station and well known London ExCel centre.
Private off-road parking available for one car and free road parking.
If you would like to arrange a viewing, please kindly provide the following:
- Your full name and surname:
- Your occupation:
- The room/s you're interested in:
- Your potential move in date:
- How long you plan on staying:
Please send us an email or text us. (We're also WhatsApp friendly)
No calls will be answered.
Thank you so much and we are looking forward to hear from you.
(internal ref: 170214)
- £595 pcm (single/en suite)
- £650 pcm (single/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent