One Double Room for Rent in a 2 Bedroom Flat
A double room in 2 bedroom ground floor flat (NR5 8NQ) for rent at 350pcm
- Fully furnished
- 20 mins walk to UEA and nearby 21/22 bus route to city centre
- Spacious living room and kitchen
- Oven, microwave, washing machine, fridge and freezer
- Double glazing windows, gas boiler, heating
- A shared bathroom, over the head shower in a bathtub
- Access to balcony
- Room has a double bed, working table with an office chair, built-in wardrobe, a bedside cabinet and a 6-drawer chest
- Student/ Professional (Current tenant is studying Pharmacy at the UEA)
- Will consider both gender, though female is preferred
New tenant is responsible for sharing utility bills (pay as you go meter at the flat) and broadband (high speed Virgin Media broadband) with current tenant. 1 month deposit will be required if renting. Rent payable monthly in advance. Quiet road with plenty of on-street parking. Brick-built shed available for the storage of bikes.
- Flat share
- £350 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- 6 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- University of East Anglia
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate