Entire Flat for rent from Dec 18 - Jan 7
please read the below THOROUGHLY: I am looking for a trustworthy, cat-loving person who is looking for a place to stay short-term and is ok to have my cat Scrappy around.
*DATES: December 18- January 7*
+ Bills: includes water, heating, wifi, council
Would ask for full amount of rent + deposit upfront. Bills will be handled upon move-out. Obviously you will only pay for what you use)
You will have the entire flat for yourself for a very cheap weekly rent but in return, I would ask you to treat my cat with respect and tolerate that there will be a cat sitter attending the flat once a day to look after my cat, feed him and clean his litter box.
The flat is furnished and has all the necessary amenities you can think of (fridge, freezer, washing machine, microwave, oven, juicer, toaster, pots & pans etc.) I would need to meet you at least once in person so I can get to know you a little bit more and see if my cat would feel comfortable around you and vice versa.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
• Double Bedroom
• Reception with Sofa
• Secure apartment complex
• Washing Machine
• 1 Fridge/ freezer
- 5 min walk to Victoria tube station
- 5 min walk to St James Park station
- Buses across the street
- 30 min to Gatwick Airport
PureGym - 5 min walk
- 1-3 min walk and you are surrounded by pubs and restaurants
- 5 min walk to Sainsbury's
- 3 min walk to Waitrose/ Tescos
- 10 min walk to St James Park
£250 pw (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current tenant