Wortley: Great Rooms with All Bills Included!
We have a Double Room in a Fantastic House Share available for letting!
ALL BILLS INCLUDED!
This is surely the room for you!
Fully furnished to a high standard.
Everything included: Gas, Electricity, Water, Council Tax, Broadband and regular cleaning services.
The house is located in Lower Wortley, not far from the Ring Road, very easy access to city center by car or public transport. Also easy access to Bradford, M621, etc.
Free parking on the street.
Holding deposit is one week rent to secure your room, which will then be rolled into your security deposit.
Option of no deposit available with Ome deposit replacement.
Why people like you choose our house share
1. No live in landlords so you don't feel like you are living in someone’s house
2. Only £80 to secure your room and a great place to live
3. Furnished to a High Standard
4. Friendly professional housemates
5. Unlimited Super Fast Fibre Optic Wireless Broadband
6. All your bills are included so no hidden surprises
7. We will set your tenancy length to suit your needs not ours.
Need to move fast?
We can get your application processed in a few hours with all the right info so can get you into your new room as quick as you need.
*** Give us a call NOW to arrange a viewing or to ask any questions about the rooms we have available. ***
***** Don't miss out, call now before it's too late.*****
- House share
- £360 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent