New Fantastic Central Location - Limited spaces!
Hi, We have a viewing next Wednesday 08/07/20 - would that be of interest for you? If so, please share your email address and phone number for confirmation.
This was a office before and is now used as a guardianship.
Please note, after the viewing, there is a time limit of 48 hours in which we need your response and vetting as it's on a first come first serve basis.
- All bills included!
- Shared facilities; bathroom, kitchen
- Great Central Location
- Near Matalan, Dalston Shopping Center,
- Near Dalston Kingsland and Dalston Junction ( less than 5 min walk)
- Spacious Airy flat like property
🔑Want to live in a beautiful property with a fantastic second-floor overview of the street? Contact us now and you can enjoy all the benefits that come with living in this great property!
📍PLACES OF INTEREST NEARBY:
- Fox Escape Room
- London Fields Leisure Center
- Shopping Center
- Dalston Market
- Overground stations are available.
- 30 mins from Liverpool Street by bus
- 7 mins to Stratford Westfield Center
- And much more!
- The monthly fee covers water, electricity and Council Tax costs
- Refer a friend now to earn £100 when they live with us
- Flexible length of lease of the living space
- You must be over 18 years of age or older
- No criminal records
- No smoking allowed
- No children allowed
Please Note- A guardian licence is different from a tenancy agreement. You have the licence to occupy and help protect the building from any damages.
WHAT ARE MY RESPONSIBILITIES AS A PROPERTY GUARDIAN?
WPM expects house Guardians to protect and maintain the property owner's building by living there and taking care of the shared living space, the site and surrounding areas. If there are any maintenance issues such as leaks or broken windows we expect Guardians to report these to our team. If there are security issues, strangers on the grounds of attempted break-ins we expect Guardians to We do not expect guardians to act as a security guard or any security functions other than occupying the property.
CAN I SHARE THE LIVING SPACE WITH MY PARTNER?
Yes. If you would like to request to live in the same property as your friend, partner or spouse, WPM recommends that you make this clear during the initial online application process.
£650 pcm(NOW LET)
- £650 pcm (double)
£750 pcm(NOW LET)
- £750 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent