Gorgeous Central Falmouth Student Houseshare
Fantastic NEW Student Houseshare in a great central Falmouth location - ALL BILLS INCLUDED, EVEN A WEEKLY CLEANER
Students only please
Your home, whether rented or owned, is a huge and important investment. We are honoured to be landlords, and take pride in offering a high standard of accommodation across all of our shared houses, to the lovely people we always seem to be lucky enough to find as tenants. We care. We wouldn’t offer property to the market that we would not be happy to live in ourselves. If your home matters to you as much as it matters to us, please consider getting in touch.
This lovely houseshare is newly available to the student market, and has recently undergone a complete refurb, including new carpets and flooring throughout, complete redecoration, and newly fitted kitchen and bathrooms.
All rooms are fully furnished with quality, contemporary furniture, with a double bed, comfortable mattress, bedside cabinet, drawers, and a wardrobe in each.
The house is a really lovely student house share (not a party house though!) and we’re looking for tenants who will fit in well with a fab, friendly group of people who are respectful of their home and each other. We make no apologies for the fact that we only run clean and tidy houses which their residents look after as if they were their own.
A short walk from town, Kimberley Park, and Penmere Train Station, and in a central location with great transport links - this house offers a great and all too unusual chance to live in a bright, clean, newly refurbished, professionally managed houseshare.
The house is beautifully kept, and it’s very close to great bus and train routes, making it easy to get both around Falmouth, as well as in and out of it.
The property itself is a large house over three levels. The entrance hall on the lower ground floor leads past two ground floor bedrooms, and on to the bright and well-equipped kitchen and dining area. The small communal lounge is to the rear, with a good sized courtyard area behind. Two shower rooms and further bedrooms are on the first floor, with a large loft room at the top.
Parking is available on street, with a couple of off-road spaces to the rear, but many of our tenants find that a car is unnecessary with such a central and well-connected location.
What's more, the CLEANER is all INCLUSIVE in your rent, meaning that the communal areas are always beautifully kept, a huge advantage over so many house shares.
* ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED *
- Unlimited wireless broadband
- Water rates
- Council tax
- TV license
- Cleaner for the communal areas
- All rooms newly redecorated
- Large TV in the lounge
- Locks fitted to all bedrooms
- Great quality, attractive furniture throughout the house
- Great transport links
- Close to shops, restaurants and bars
- Lovely student housemates
- Just a 2 minute walk to the bus stop
- Non-smoking household
I'm sure you've figured out by now what a great opportunity this is, but if not, here's a summary of why you will want to choose THIS houseshare:
1. A frequent cleaner for shared areas, meaning no need for you to even think about cleaning rotas. Let us do all the hard work for you.
2. A large home with clean, light communal areas; a world apart from the many cheaper options on the market...
4. A refurbished property offered at a high decorative standard, furnished with good quality, attractive and contemporary furniture.
5. A true home, and a really lovely environment to live in, alongside friendly, student housemates.
6. Unlimited super fast broadband, all included within your monthly rent.
7. No live-in landlord to make you feel like you're living in somebody else's home! What's more, we'll always try to introduce you to the current house mates to make sure it's the right room for you.
8. ALL bills included within your fixed monthly rent, so no nasty surprises lurking.
9. A tenancy length which is set to suit YOUR needs, not ours.
10. A landlord who genuinely cares about providing you with the best home and the best experience possible, and is at the other end of the phone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
To secure all this, we ask only for a £350 deposit, which will be protected for you.
I do finally just need to point out that this property won't be for everyone. Unfortunately, we cannot accept couples, pets or children, or those on housing benefit in this houseshare.
So, what are you waiting for?
Call now to arrange a viewing.
Come along, meet us, and don't just take our word for it about how great this house is - you won't be disappointed.
Thanks for reading this, and we look forward to hearing from you :))
- House share
£495 pcm(NOW LET)
£495 pcm(NOW LET)
£445 pcm(NOW LET)
- £395 pcm (double)
£495 pcm(NOW LET)
£485 pcm(NOW LET)
£500 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 21
- Any pets?
- University College Falmouth
- 3 Females, 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent