Double Room Amesbury
I am looking for someone to take over my position in my house along Lyndhurst road in Amesbury, the rent and bills are included in the price making it VERY cheap at 450£ a month. You will be sharing with 5 other professionals and comes with has a large kitchen and a good sized room.
I am moving out due to wanting to live with my partner in Marlborough and I am seeking someone to take over my place here in the house. I am happy to send pictures/video call if anyone is interested and can give you a viewing after work and potentially on the weekends. The move in date is preferably for the 29/02/2020. I am unavailable to give viewings myself between the 01/01/2020 - 21/02/2020 due to being on courses, during this time I will add the email of my partner who will assist me as I wont be available during the day.. But I will try and organize with current house members to show you around.
9 month contract left, but landlords are happy for people to leave early as long as they can fill the space (hence this advert).
- Large Kitchen, with lots utensils including large washing machine, large dryer and lots of personal fridge freezer space.
- Medium Sized room with new furniture. (large cupboard with draw, bed, mattress, bedside table, 3 drawer unit)
- Garden has decking which is great for summer and has a hammock. An outhouse with gym equipment there is loads of room for a sofa and TV (that was my plan before my girlfriend stole me).
- House mates keep to themselves but offer good conversation.
- Water pressure AMAZING and heating is always left on 24/7.
- Storage area in bathroom cupboard and outside.
- 10/15 minute drive to work.
- COOP walking distance.
- House share
- £450 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 18 to 50
- Any pets?
- Mixed but well rounded house.
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a former flatmate