En-suite bedroom with amazing facilities
I've got a room to rent in a wonderful two bedroom, two bathroom apartment in the prestigious London Dock development in Wapping.
A little about the room:
- Faces east and comes with blackout curtains
- Has it's own bathroom
- Carpeted floor with furnishings
- Measures 3.42x3.23m
- Open to Mon-Fri lets
- Linen to be provided by the tenant
A little about the development:
- Access to landscaped residents' courtyard and roof terraces
- Access to the residents' 'Club', which houses a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, treatment room, gym, private cinema, virtual golf suite and indoor squash court
- 24 hour concierge and CCTV
A little about me:
- I'm an Aussie living in London (how original!) and this is my first move onto the property ladder
- As a result, I'm looking for a flatmate who will help keep the apartment clean and in good nick :)
- As a consultant, my hours can be a little up and down through the week - outside of work, I enjoy getting out into the countryside for some hikes, yoga, travelling, theatre, exhibitions, trying new restaurants... basically exploring all that London has to offer!
The room is currently vacant so the move-in date is flexible. If this sounds like a fit, feel free to get in touch with any questions / to schedule a viewing!
- £1,500 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 4 months
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- travelling, cooking, food, yoga, cinema, hiking, sailing
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord