Double room opposite Moulsecoomb station
Take a virtual tour of the house via What's App or pop over ..
You will have full use of the main bathroom as I have an en-suite bathroom.
All bills included including WiFi.
The house is opposite Moulsecoomb station, 2 minutes from the bus stop (with 8 routes passing by) and a 15-minute walk to central Brighton.
I have lived in Brighton for 9 years and I only moved into this house in January. I am a gay man and work in learning and development.
The house would suit a quiet professional or focused student. It is a friendly and quiet place.
There is a big garden here with 3 chickens . I am not looking for anyone with pets .
A reference will be sought before moving in.
- House share
- £550 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- travelling, socialising, walking, cinema, gardening, going out, outdoors, animals, eating out, politics, keeping fit, nights out, relaxing, countryside, personal development
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord