Good value cosy room near Mill Rd
Cute small double room in a fully refurbished house near Mill Rd.
Available now, female preferred!
The house is in a quiet street off Brookes Rd near the Sainsburys supermarket, just 3 minutes walk to Mill Rd, 5 minutes cycle to the train station, and 10 minutes cycle to the town centre.
Available immediately for a quiet, respectful, non-smoking professional.
Currently sharing with sociable, considerate and tidy professionals. The room is west facing for the afternoon sun, and overlooks a quiet walkway.
The room includes:-
* Pine small double bed
* Pine chest of drawers
* Built-in wardrobe
* Pine desk with manager's chair
* Large bath room shared with only 2 others
* Open-plan kitchen/lounge with flat screen TV
* High speed broadband (Virgin fibre optic) with TV package
* Locked cycle shed and garden
* Off-road car parking
* Dryer and washing machine (not coin operated)
Included in the rent:-
Central heating, electricity, water, high speed broadband, TV licence, weekly cleaning of communal areas, council tax.
No upfront fees, just the deposit to pay
Responsive, diligent and honest landlords
- House share
- £475 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 31
- Any pets?
- 4 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord