Calling 'ANGEL' 2 spacious double rooms £196pw
We are delighted to offer two large, bright and spacious size double rooms to rent in a two bedroom flat with the living room conversion, set in the heart of Angel & Kings Cross.
Room 1: £196pw / Couples & Partners £230pw with all bills included. (Available NOW)
Room 2: £196pw / Couples & Partners £230pw with all bills included. (Available NOW)
Set within the heart of Kings Cross and Angel. The flat comes fully furnished and comprises of three double bedrooms (one of which is the converted lounge).
The property boast of a large kitchen furnished table and chairs. It also comprises all standard appliances including an gas cooker and washing machine.
A fully tilled bathroom with shower alongside a separate WC, makes the flat ideal for sharers.
The property comes with wooden laminate flooring throughout.
The nearest underground stations are Kings Cross & St. Pancras station, Kings Cross Thames link and Angel station with excellent transport links to Holborn, Chancery Lane, Old Street and the West End.
* Highly recommended for students & young professionals.
* Nearby (Central Saint Martins, UCL, SOAS and City University)
* Short term & Long term tenancy agreement available.
* Well located for local amenities & a variety of shopping outlets and excellent bars and clubs.
* Excellent transport links both bus and tube.
If I miss your call, please leave a text message with your name & reference of the Ad. I will get back to you ASAP.
To avoid losing out on a big opportunity, early viewings are highly recommended.
- £196 pw (double)
- £196 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent