Wonderful double room at the edge of a park.
Brewhouse Walk is a small residential close situated halfway between Canada Water and Rotherhithe Stations.
Room 2 - £635
This double room is on the 1st floor it is with a double bed, chest of drawers, wardrobe, bedside table and a wall-mounted TV.
Two-storey, 5-bedroom, 2,5-bathroom house with big kitchen, dining room, lounge and a lovely garden perfect for a big BBQ. Amenities include flat-screen TV, Wifi; kitchen with 2 big fridge freezers, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer. Large garden, great for a BBQ.
Transport - Zone: 2
- Trains/Tubes: 15 minutes walk to Canada Water for the Jubilee Line or Rotherhithe Station for the Overground Line
- Buses: served by the 381, C10 and night bus N381 towards Canada Water/Rotherhithe station/London Bridge and Victoria
You are also with 7 minutes walking distance to Hilton DoubleTree Pier towards Canary Wharf
For full details of bus stops and times, please visit the TfL website
- at least 3 riverside pubs, all serving food
- 24-hour Tesco superstore and shopping centre
- Odeon Cinema complex
- Hawker House , open every Friday and Saturday, join
them for street food, cocktails and craft beers
- A range of gyms close by
- For outdoor activities, you have Russia Dock
woodland/Southwark Park on your doorstep
All bills (council tax, gas, electricity, water, TV licence, internet), weekly cleaner and dedicated in-house maintenance team included in the rent!
- £635 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 37
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent