Fun houseshare, no couples - 1 month rent free
SPECIAL PROMOTION: 1 month rent free if you sign up for six months. Move in any time between the 29th of January 2021 to the 28th of February 2021 and you won't pay any rent for that period.
3 month minimum stay also available but the promotion will not apply.
Virtual & IN-PERSON/Physical viewings - Flexible contract
- We can do virtual viewings with an awesome virtual tour, floor plans, and by using Zoom.
- In person or real-time Whatsapp/Facetime video viewings also available but best we do a virtual one first to make sure the house fits your needs.
- Single occupant only (NO COUPLES)
The room is priced at £600pcm excluding bills fixed at £80pcm, so a total of £680pcm.
Room 2: Located on the first floor overlooking the rear patio, the room comes furnished with a faux leather double bed (which has underbed storage), 2 bedsides, a chest of drawers and a mirrored wardrobe.
A clean fresh house with tasteful decor, double glazing, and wonderful wooden flooring. We started this new lovely house in Northfields last year and everything was refurbished not too long ago so everything is still in a new condition.
On top of your amazing room the house has good living space. There is a good sized kitchen and a good sized lounge with a comfy sofa and dining table and doors to the patio garden. There are also 3 bathrooms, one of which has a bathtub so you can still get your fix of bubblebaths. Once you come to see this house you'll not be disappointed.
Northfields is a lovely area, it’s nice and quiet with lots of gorgeous parks nearby, it's one of our favorite areas, it's great for summer walks and getting some fresh air. You have Northfields high street super close with it’s cute coffee shops and nice bespoke shops and you also have the benefit of living still within walking distance to Ealing Broadway which has more mainstream shops and restaurants.
* Post code is W13
* 8 minute walk to West Ealing (Zone 3, Overground trains to Heathrow, Ealing Broadway and Paddington as part of the Heathrow Connect Line)
* 13 minute walk to Northfields (Zone 3, Piccadilly Line)
* 18 minute walk to Ealing Broadway (Zone 3, Central, District, and Overground trains)
* On street parking available via permit (approx £120 for the year)
We are Kingdom Houses and we are a professional landlord company that endeavors to take good care of the property by having a team available to answer questions, fix things if they break, look after the gardens and make sure the communal spaces stay clean and tidy. We make sure to also to follow the governments guidelines and wear masks when we attend the property and always inform people beforehand. We are looking for good quality tenants who are looking for somewhere nice to call home.
One of our coolest and latest features is that we have a notification system, we call it the INS, and we use it to send an SMS to all tenants before we access a property. So you are always aware of our movements and are able to quarantine yourself if you feel unwell.
Internet and working from home (WFH)
We have a WiFi/Internet signal commitment. If your room suffers from poor signal we will install additional access points (repeaters/routers) until you are able to achieve a good signal. If you are a software developer that needs a hard wired line we can run a Cat6 cable into your room (subject to a fee).
The house has 1 couple (in the ensuite room) and 5 other single occupants in the other rooms so a total of 7 other housemates. Our housemates will be like you, polite, friendly professionals that are working or looking for new jobs in the best city of all.
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Flexibility is offered to those recently out of work due to Covid provided you qualify for universal credit/Housing Allowance (may be subject to a guarantor or larger deposit)
- £600 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 32
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent