Spacious rooms to in St. Pancras from £173pw
A spacious four-bedroom purpose built flat with a homely feel set on Pancras Road. The sought after building set back from Kings Cross & St. Pancras.
Room 1: £230pw with bills included. (Available NOW)
Room 2: £196pw with bills included. (Available NOW)
Room 3: £173pw with bills included. (Available NOW)
The flat comes furnished and comprises of four double (one is a lounge conversion connected with private balcony) and a single bedroom. The apartment benefits from wood flooring throughout and offers right ceiling height giving a pleasant feeling of natural light and space.
The kitchen is fitted and equipped with washer/dryer, two fridges/freezer all integrated. The bathroom finished to a modern standard with fitted shower. (Separate WC) makes the flat ideal for sharers.
The property is a short walk from Kings Cross & St. Pancras, Mornington Crescent and Euston stations with excellent transport links to Angel and Camden Town. A perfect location, as well as the above transport links.
* Highly recommended for students & young professionals.
* Nearby (Central Saint Martins, UCL, SOAS and City University)
* Furnished room + bills included.
* Short term & Long term tenancy agreement available.
* Well located for local amenities & a variety of shopping outlets and excellent bars and clubs.
* Excellent transport links both bus and tube.
If I miss your call, please leave a text message with your name & reference of the Ad. I will get back to you ASAP.
To avoid losing out on a big opportunity, early viewings are highly recommended!!
- £230 pw (double)
- £196 pw (double)
- £173 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent