A stone's throw away - Warrington General Hospital
This lovely house share is practically next door to Warrington hospital.
If you’re looking for a high quality house share in a professional household you’ve come to the right place.
Literally a stone's throw away from Warrington Hospital, the location of this property is ideal for those working close by. There is easy access to the town centre, either by bus or a short walk away.
There are lots of local shops close by and the property is not far from Sankey valley Park for weekend walks.
If you can answer YES! to these 3 simple questions below, get in touch to arrange a viewing:
1. Do you earn more than THREE times the advertised rent?
2. Is your bank account always in the black (not overdrawn) and you have a clear credit history?
3. Are you planning to stay for at least FOUR months?
- House share
£115 pw(NOW LET)
£90 pw(NOW LET)
- £95 pw (single)
£120 pw(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 4 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent