En-Suite Room, Overlooking Park, Fantastic Views
We are offering the last room in this beautiful shared house, with renovated rooms. A double en-suite room. All key workers are welcome. If you are looking for a fantastic double room with new newly decorated and carpeted, new bed and accessories then look no further because this is it! It is a 2 minute walk into Normanton Town Centre and is directly overlooking the park it really is in a beautiful location, motorways are 2 minutes away. Rent is £110 a week.
* Fully furnished double room, including accessories. Bedding can be purchased
* Large, well-equipped kitchen/dinner
* Large bathroom 2:1
* Gas central heating and double glazing
* Utilities and high-speed wifi included
* Communal rooms cleaned regularly
* Situated close to Normanton Town Centre
* Close to the M62 and all industrial estates
* Situated overlooking the park, fantastic location
Your room is tastefully decorated in relaxing colours, It includes some new furniture, bedding where needed and accessories.
A modern kitchen containing lots of cooking equipment, an oven unit and extractor, fridge freezer and laundry
It is double glazed throughout, has gas central heating.
This property has a rear garden, that is perfect for socialising.
All utilities, high-speed wifi and the regular cleaning of shared areas are included in the rent price.
To reserve this room, a holding fee/payment equivalent to 1 week’s rent is required which is refundable against the first rent
- House share
- £110 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 45
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord