En-suite double room in beautiful townhouse
Double en-suite room in a beautiful, modern, professional townhouse
• Easy budgeting - all bills included
• Unlimited fast, fibre broadband
• Professional housemates
• Maintained garden
• Weekly cleaner
----- “I have loved living at the house and will miss it tremendously.” -----
• Ideally positioned for the Lister Hospital, Gunnels Wood Road area and A1
• Bus stop within a 2-3 minute walk. The bus journey to town is approximately 12 minutes
• Neighbourhood shops and supermarket 0.6 miles away
• Like- minded working professionals.
• All housemates fit into, and contribute to, the shared living experience.
• A beautiful, double room on the second floor.
• Your own spacious en-suite bathroom.
• Calm and quiet, overlooking the rear garden
• Fully furnished with double bed, orthopaedic mattress, bedside cabinet and 2 chests of drawers. A built-in wardrobe fills one wall and provides ample storage.
• TV point in your room allows you to box-set binge from the comfort of your own bed.
--- “You and Sally are amazing landlords. I will definitely recommend you to anyone looking to move here.” ---
• A beautiful, modern, 3-storey townhouse.
• Kitchen with large gas hob, cooker, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, washing machine*, dryer*, cutlery and crockery; everything you need to create that perfect meal.
• Relax on the sofa in the living area; watch something on the 40inch Smart TV, or download to your hearts content using the unlimited, fast, fibre broadband.
• 24-hour hot water and thermostatically controlled heating keeping it nice and snug in the colder months.
• Weekly cleaner for the communal areas.
• An enclosed, south-easterly facing garden with patio. Fully maintained by us.
• 1 off-street parking space and plenty of unrestricted on-street parking
• Secure bike storage
• We (Sally and Richard) own and manage a small number of high-quality, well-maintained, shared houses in Stevenage. We don’t use agents, so you deal directly with us.
• We go the extra mile and are proud of the unsolicited feedback that our housemates, give us.
• Comments inserted throughout this advert are all from housemates who have previously lived in this house.
--- “I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the house and I would like to thank you for providing such a lovely home!” ---
• To arrange a viewing please click the orange button and tell us about yourself.
THE small PRINT
• All applications are subject to successful referencing and contract
• 1 month’s rent payable in advance. Deposit equal to 1 month’s rent payable in advance
• * Laundry facilities are coin operated
- £635 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 37
- Any pets?
- 4 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord