Room in a high standard acc.in Leytonstone.
I have a double room located 6min walking distance from Leytonstone station.
Property Address: Pretoria Rd E11 4BD. Leytonstone
All bills are included.
Availability: 26th September 2020. Can be sooner if needed. Please ask!
The property has been just newly refurbished so I am only looking for working professionals.
This property offers the following benefits:
- 2 bathrooms
- Laminate flooring throughout the corridor
- Only 7min to tube station - Leytonstone (Central Line), 2 stops to Stratford
- Internet Broadband is available - Virgin 50MB – wireless access
- This property is ideal if you are looking for a quiet place in high standard accommodation with easy access to central London by Buses or Tube.
- This property is ideal for someone working in Westfield Stratford City and needing to be within 14 min distance from Liverpool Street and wanting to live in a high standard accommodation
- Only 2 weeks deposit +1 month of rent in advance
- The room has a double bed, a chest of drawers, a wardrobe, a desk, and a chair
- Double glazing
- Newly fitted bathroom and the kitchen
Transport from Leytonstone by Tube:
- Only 8min by Tube (central line) to Mile End – ideal if you studying or working in this area.
- Only 14 min by Tube to Liverpool Street
- Only 16 min to Bank Station
- Only 23min to Tottenham Court Road
Please text me if I miss your call
£585 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 4 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 35
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 4 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent