Furnished Double Room Available At W3 /Bills INC
Roomerang is proud to present to you this lovely spacious Double Room in a Spacious house share available to rent located in Acton, Lexden Road , W3. This Room is ideal for a single professional.
This Property is located 5 min from Atcon Town, which is a high residential and safe area, Offering good transport links and a selection of local amenities including gyms, Vue Cinema, Bars and restaurants.
- We can do virtual viewings with an amazing virtual tour.
- In person or real-time WhatsApp / FaceTime video viewings also available but best we do virtual one first to make sure the house fits your needs.
The property comprising :
* Dining area
* Modern fitted kitchen
* Living Room
* Washing machine, Fridge/Freezer
* 3 Large Double room and 1 En-suite room
Double room is priced at £750pcm Bills INC
Located on the top floor overlooking to the garden,
This stunning double room comes with a double bed, Wardrobe,
Chest draws. On top of that there’s space for you to bring your own
Our housemates are all friendly professionals that are working or looking for a new job in the best city of all.
- Can prove you can pay the rent
- Can pass a credit check
- Flexibility is offered to those recently out of work due to Covid
Provided you qualify for universal credit/housing Allowance - we require a guarantor (a person or organisation to guarantee rent)
- £650 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 37
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent