En-Suite Double Room in Spacious 2 Bed Flat
*SHORT TERM STAYS ARE AN OPTION, BUT A LONG TERM TENANT IS PREFERRED*
- Double Room
- Furnished (w/ Bed & Chair - If Desired).
- Fitted Double Wardrobe *the floorplan doesn't show this*
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Soft Carpet
- Shower Over Bath
- Private Bathroom
- Two Shower Heads
- Heated Towel Rail
The Living Space:
- Furnished Throughout (except Bedroom)
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining and Living Area
- Kitchen Appliances (Toaster, Kettle, Blender, Microwave, Washing Machine & Dryer)
- Some Storage Space Available in Utility Cupboard
- Large Balcony with Seating and Table (South-Facing)
- Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Sonos Speakers in Living Space
- 24/7 Concierge
- Communal Roof Terrace
- Residents Gym
- Internal Bike Store
- 2 Minute Walk to Hackney Wick Station
- <5 Minute Walk to Victoria Park
- Sainsbury's Opening 2 MInutes Away (Dec '20)
- 20 Minute Walk to Stratford
I'm a 27 year old male. I've lived in the flat for a year and a half - since it was first built.
My spare time is generally filled with exercising (running, cycling, swimming), reading and socialising. I'm seeking a roommate who is tidy, respectful, and quiet - similar to myself.
Also, I'm a flexitarian. (I allow myself meat once a month)
The Bills (monthly):
Council Tax - £65
Hyperoptic Internet - £15
Electricity - £15 (approx)
Water - £10 (approx)
Hot Water - £10 (approx.)
Cleaner, fortnightly - £30
Total - £145 (approx.)
- £900 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate