Double Room To Rent 25 Minutes From Town Centre
ALL BILLS INCLUDED! Large DOUBLE ROOM within a professional SHARED ACCOMMODATION in a sought after location on the WEST SIDE of Chelmsford and WITHIN A MILE of the city centre. The room comes FURNISHED with a DOUBLE BED and WARDROBE. The communal area is cleaned on a regular basis by a professional cleaner. AVAILABLE EARLY FEB
**Relevant fees and Tenant Protection**
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts payable to Charles David Casson 'the Agent'
- Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
- Deposit: 5 weeks' rent
- 1 Months rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
- Payment of up to £50 or (reasonable costs incurred if higher) if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate at the time of the arrears
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
Where any pets are agreed with the landlord the rental price advertised may be increased by an agreed amount. This amount will be agreed before you enter into a tenancy agreement and will mean the rental price is increased for the duration of the tenancy.
VAT is charged currently at 20% unless otherwise stated.
Charles David Casson Limited is a member of The Property Ombudsman
Charles David Casson Limited holds Client Money Protection with Client Money Protect
- House share
- CM1 Area info
£565 pcm(NOW LET)
£550 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 4 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent