Bright Vibrant Edwardian Villa
Room 1 - Bright ENSUITE double room.
Room 2 - Single room with double bed , bathroom shared with 1 other.
Kitchen/dinner/living room is one large room and is shared and is the hub and social space of the house, there is TV in eat in kitchen, table and chairs, washing machine, gas hob, electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, sofa.
Super fast broadband.
House is perfectly located within 5 mins walk to 2 rail stations: Streatham and Streatham Common.
1 month rent and deposit (5 weeks deposit) is required in advance, + references
CLEAN & TIDY, Independent, mature, strictly NON-SMOKER, no pets, f/t professional / student , Room is just for yourself.
CLOSE BY FACILITIES
Park made infamous during lockdown is stones throw away - The Rookery is one of London best hidden gems.
Fab pubs including The Bull Streatham and The Railway, cinema, bars, restaurants and shops of Streatham are a short walk away. 5 mins walk from Streatham hub, which has ice rink, sports centre with swimming pool, tesco extra 24h and sainsburys is 1 min walk away.
- Streatham Common train station is 5 mins walk.
- 19 mins to Victoria
- 5 mins to Balham to pick up the Northern Line tube.
- East Croydon
- Streatham train station is 8 mins walk.
- 25 mins into London bridge (trains every 15 mins peak), Blackfriars, St Pancreas, Luton airport, Farringdon, Elephant & Castle
- Canary Wharf is 40 mins
- tons of buses (159, 118, 109, 250, 50, G1, 60, 133, 159) and night buses (N159, N133, 250).
Include a bit about yourself and what your looking for.
£700 pcm(NOW LET)
- £450 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 35
- Any pets?
- skiing, keeping fit, badminton
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord