Double Room - Canada Water - Big Garden
Staples Close is a small residential close situated halfway between Canada Water and Rotherhithe Stations.
Room 1 £635pm Available Now
This double room is based on the 1st floor and it is fully furnished with a double bed, chest of drawers, wardrobe, bedside tables, wall mounted desk and TV
Three-storey, 6-bedroom, 5-bathroom house with big kitchen, lounge and a lovely garden perfect for a big BBQ. Amenities include: flat screen TV, Wifi throughout; kitchen with 2 big fridge freezers, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer. Large garden, great for a BBQ.
Transport - Zone: 2
- Trains/Tubes: 15 minutes walk to Canada Water for the Jubilee Line or Rotherhithe Station for the Overground Line
- Buses: served by the 381, C10 and night bus N381 towards Canada Water/Rotherhithe station/London Bridge and Victoria
You are also with 7 minutes walking distance to Hilton Double Tree Pier towards Canary Wharf
For full details of bus stops and times, please visit the Tfl website
- at least 3 riverside pubs, all serving food
- 24-hour Tesco superstore and shopping centre
- Odeon Cinema complex
- Hawker House , open every Friday and Saturday, join
them for street food, cocktails and craft beers
- A range of gyms close by
- For outdoor activities you have Russia Dock
woodland/Southwark Park on your doorstep
All bills (council tax, gas, electricity, water, TV licence, internet), weekly cleaner and dedicated in-house maintenance team included in the rent!
- £635 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 37
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent