Nice double rooms in high standard accommodation
I have one room available at this property, Address: Terrace Rd E13
The rooms is fully furnished.
The room is a master bedroom for one person or couples: £ 693.00pm including bills, deposit £320.00. Available from the 16/11/20
This property offers the following benefits:
• Nice garden
• Newly fitted kitchen
• Dining area
• Newly fitted bathrooms. This property offers 3 bathrooms with WC
• This Victorian House has been redecorated up-to very high standard
• All furniture is brand new (new double bed – good quality etc)
• Internet Broadband is available – EE 30MB
• The nearest tube is 7 min walking distance. The station is Plaistow (district line)
• This property is ideal if want to live in a nice house with a garden with easy access to central London by buses and tube.
• Easy access to central London by Buses and Underground
• Around 11min on the bus from Plaistow to Stratford where is Westfield Shopping Centre, the biggest in Europe
• This property offers very high standard accommodation, therefore, we are looking for a tenant who will be equivalent to the standard of this place
Transport from Plaistow by Tube :
• Only 7min by Tube (central line) from Mile End – ideal if you studying or working in this area.
• Only 12 min by Tube to Liverpool Street
• Only 14 min to Bank Station
• Only 21min to Tottenham Court Road
Please text if I miss your call
£563 pcm(NOW LET)
- £693 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 4 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 3 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent