Single Room near Mile End station, ZONE 2
Single Room available near Mile End station, ZONE 2
The room is fully furnished and has a very good location if you want to have easy access to central London by buses or the tube.
This property offers the following benefits:
• Less than 7min walking distance to the nearest underground station. The nearest tube is Mile End
• Walking distance to Queen Mary University and Victoria Park
• The room has a single bed, a chest of drawers, a wardrobe, and a small desk.
• The nearest Supermarket is 3min walking distance away – Lidl or Tesco nearby
• Only 10 min walking distance Queen Mary University which is very ideal if you are a student in the area looking for accommodation
• Internet Broadband is provided – wireless access
• Only 2 weeks deposit + rent
• This property is ideal for someone who wants to live near the city center. Less than 15min distance to central locations.
• Two separate toilets and bathroom
• Friendly flatmates
• The house is very spacious and has also additional storage
• There is outside patio space and shed
• There is also a place for a bike
This property is perfect for someone who works in Liverpool Street or wants to be near Brick Lane and Shoreditch, the walking distance is about 30min to those locations.
Transport from Mile End:
Only 6 min by tube to Liverpool Street
Only 3min by tube to Bank station
Only 15min to Tottenham Court Road
E3 4AS - MILE END
- £480 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 4 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent