Double room in friendly professional flatshare
We are looking for a friendly and respectful flatmate for our 3 bedroom flat in central Brighton. We are both 29 working full time and another professional would be preferred. We are both quite chilled out and definitely not party animals but like the occasional drinks, movie/game nights and socialising, as well as some time to ourselves. We would love to find someone fun and laid back to move in.
We have a little doggie here some of the time, so this would need to be ok!
The room is a decent size and is 480 a month, bills come up to around 100.
Please feel free to get in touch and come round for a visit if interested!
- Flat share
- £480 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 29 to 29
- Any pets?
- music, travelling, pubs, wine, eating out, board games, eating, comedy, relaxing, sociable, conversation, playing games, napping, takeaways, game nights
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate