Great Double ENSUITE in Modern House by the Docks
High quality double ensuite room available now in a recently refurbished house in the Royal Docks, close to London City Airport and Canary Wharf. This is for PROFESSIONALS looking for a great room and a place to call home.
ROOM AVAILABLE: 14TH DECEMBER
Location and Transport:
The house is in a very modern development, very close by West Silvertown DLR station (5mins walk) for quick and easy access to Canary Wharf (10mins) and Central London (20mins. Easy walking distance to Royal Victoria Dock or Custom House (just across the dock) and also the Emirates Air Line (cable car), which gives quick and easy access to North Greenwich and the 02 Arena (and great views!).
Quiet, pleasant and safe local area. Close by to the amenities of the Royal Docks (Tescos, coffee shops, cafes, restaurants and convenience stores). Royal Docks themselves very picturesque with promenade walk way around the perimeter. There are even more amenities in the nearby shopping centres of Canary Wharf or Canning Town.
The House and Room:
The house shares large communal kitchen diner. Contains all mod cons (dishwasher, washing machine, 2 fridge freezers, microwave etc) and a breakfast bar. The lounge has a large flat screen TV, and comfy sofa chairs good for getting together with housemates. The house also has a large outside patio and garden, great for the summer months.
The room is newly refurbished to a high specification with a double bed, wardrobe, draws, bed-side table, shelves and a fold-away desk. The room has it’s own private en-suite with shower unit, toilet, sink and towel rail.
ALL bills included in the price so only pay one amount. This includes all utilities, council tax, and unlimited access to high speed broadband (wifi). There is also a fortnightly cleaner than will clean all the communal areas.
This is a professional houseshare so we can therefore only consider working professionals. We are looking for a similar and friendly housemate to fit into the house since we value a harmonious and friendly home.
Please note that references will be required to confirm an application, so please have these ready to provide in good time. Required documents include:
- Proof of ID
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Employment
- Proof of National Insurance Number
Payments are made monthly which is inclusive of rent and all bills. There are no fees for referencing or other tenancy related charges. There are also no fees for contract renewals or extensions.
In addition, you will be required to make the following payments:
- Pay a Holding Deposit to secure the room prior to starting the tenancy (calculated as 1 weeks worth of rent, which will be put towards total deposit upon commencement)
- Pay the deposit (calculated as 1 months rent and includes the 1 week Holding deposit). The Holding deposit is safely put into a Government approved scheme
- Pay an end-of-tenancy professional room clean charge of £30
You may also be liable to pay the following expenses, in the event of any of the situations occurring below:
- Pay £10 for the replacement of lost keys
- Pay £50 to cover the call out fee to assist for a lock out as a result of misplaced keys (£100 for out of working hours)
- Pay an early termination charge if you decide to break the contract between months 7 and 12 of your tenancy (the last 6 months of 12), pro-rated based on half a month of rent. Contracts are for 12 months, but a break clause exists allows for early termination after 6 months with a charge. After 12 months there are no termination charges to pay. Should you choose to leave between months 7 and 12, the charge is based on the month you wish to leave. For example, if your monthly rent is £600 and you want to terminate after 9 months, the charge relates to the remaining 3 months (calculated as 50% of 1 months rent pro-rated so, £300 x 3/6 = £150)
If interested please get in touch with a little bit about yourself including name, age, profession, moving dates, contact number etc and we can arrange a viewing.
Look forward to hearing from you :)
- £700 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 31
- Any pets?
- 4 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord