Lovely cosy single room in a 3bed super new flat
We are happy to present this lovely single room in Cricklewood Broadway, NW2 3EP CRICKLEWOOD - KILBURN
Walking distance from KILBURN Underground station: 13 min and 8 min from CRICKLEWOOD railway station.
The cosy room is bright due to the big windows. Fully furnished by new beds with mattress desk with chair, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
The household is composed by 3 rooms, sharing:
- a furnished kitchens, just been renewed and that comes with a fridge, oven, hob, kitchen boots and wash-dry machine
- a complete spacious bathroom
The house is just in the heart of Cricklewood: a variety of buses heading in all directions as well as the wide range of shops, restaurants, pubs, pharmacies, banks, coffee shops, many amenities of Kilburn High Street.
Please contact us today to arrange a viewing.
We have many rooms available in:
* TO MOVE WE ASK *
- 2 weeks deposit
- 2 weeks rent in advance
- 1 off covering payment for the bills
Please enquire for further details
* VIDEO VIEWINGS AVAILABLE *
Booking, info & viewings:
(calls, text, iMessage, Whatsapp, FaceTime...)
- £135 pw (single)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent