*Cosy, Affordable and Close to Warwick Uni* #6Pp-4
A stylish and affordable room inclusive of all your bills, council tax, WIFI and OFF ROAD PARKING!
Brilliant transport links being so close to Warwick Uni and within easy reach of Coventry city centre and railway station. Bus routes also gives you easy access to all parts of Coventry including the University Hospital, Coventry University and Coventry College.
THE ROOM COMES FULLY FURNISHED WITH:
- Single bed, mattress & mattress protector
- Wardrobe (with a full length mirror)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Desk & chair
THIS PROPERTY INCLUDES:
- All bills paid (gas, electric, water, council tax, communal TV licence, internet)
- Super fast Virgin Business WIFI throughout
- Two weekly cleans in all communal areas
- Private garden
- Tumble drier
- Fridge freezer and allocated cupboard for food storage
- Cookware and cutlery (pots, pans, trays, utensils, plates, bowls, glasses, cutlery etc)
- Oven, microwave, kettle and toaster
- Communal area with smart TV, sofa, dining table and chairs
- Off-street parking on the drive
WHY RENT WITH RENT A ROOM?
- No deposit just pay your first months rent
- Super-fast referencing means we can usually move you in within 24-48 hours*
- Great quality rooms recently refurbished
- no application/referencing fees
- friendly and approachable team make moving easy and living with us enjoyable
- in-house maintenance team to resolve maintenance tasks quickly Gardener visits as required
- Tenant app & WhatsApp group with agent for quick and easy communication with managing agent's team
- in-house maintenance team to resolve maintenance tasks quickly
- Complete compliance with council safety standards for your peace of mind
First step, lets arrange a viewing (in person or by WhatsApp video) see that you like the room, the house and the area. Well then send you a link to make an online application.
To reserve the room (for 7 days), youll need to pay 50 online before you access the full application form.
If you fail referencing (undeclared bad credit, missed payments, CCJs or fail the affordability test), this 50 is retained to cover the costs of the referencing process.
If you pass, we put this 50 towards your first months rent and absorb the cost of referencing ourselves.
Additionally, you have the option to purchase the bedding (fitted sheet, duvet, duvet cover, pillows, pillow covers) for 50. This is fully refundable in the event you fail referencing/withdraw.
* You will only be able to move in following successful completion of our referencing process which includes credit check, employment check, previous residence check and sight of suitable ID documents to prove you have the right to rent in the UK.
The first months rent must be paid in full prior to moving in.
- Shared property
- £350 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord