Dbl En-Suite with a Large Wardrobe - Canada Water
Bywater Place is situated in a residential cul de sac within 6-10 minutes commute to Canada Water or Bermondsey Station by bus, for the Jubilee Line and 5-8 minutes for Canada Water or Rotherhithe for London Overground.
Room 6 - £720.00 Available 18/03/2021
This second floor double en-suite room is fully furnished with a large built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table, desk, chair and wall mounted TV.
7 Bedroom, 5 Bathroom semi-detached house, with a good sized kitchen, and decent garden for a house share.
Amenities include: Kitchen has 2 fridge freezers, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and more than enough cutlery and crockery to keep you going!
The house doesn't have a separate living room but there is a dining table in the kitchen and all the bedrooms have their own flat screen TV.
- Thames riverside (just a few meters away)
- at least 3 riverside pubs, all serving food
- a CO-OP Food store 10 min walk
- 24-hour Tesco superstore and shopping centre
- Odeon Cinema complex
- Hawker House , open every Friday and Saturday, join
them for street food, cocktails and craft beers
- A range of gyms close by
- For outdoor activities you have Russia Dock
The house is served by the 381 and C10 buses (N381 after 01. 00) For full details of bus stops and times, please visit the tfl website.
All bills (council tax, gas, electricity, water, TV licence, internet), weekly cleaner and dedicated in-house maintenance team included in the rent!
- £700 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 39
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 5 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent