Large Ensuite Room in Premium House
Premium Cheltenham house-share offering a large double ensuite room ⭐️ Parking ⭐️ 8 mins walk in to town ⭐️ Great work space with 350mb super fast broadband and CAT5 ⭐️Sociable Housemates ⭐️ Responsive Landlords
Beautifully renovated substantial Victorian house close to the town centre including parking. The location is an 8 minute walk into the town centre and 5 minute walk to supermarkets but with good access to the road transport links and train station with parking included making for an easy commute.
The common areas are professionally cleaned once a week ensuring the house remains beautifully and safely maintained.
A friendly likeminded community of housemates and responsive, supportive landlords combine to create the perfect professional house-share, one of the best in Cheltenham.
Give us a call or email to find our more, we are undertaking careful and safe viewings but also offer virtual viewings if preferred.
Other things you might want to know :
🙍🏽♀️🙎♂️ HOUSEMATES - All genuine professionals
• Interested in sports, music, socialising ,cooking and good conversation , supporting each other through these unsure times ensuring an interesting and vibrant house-share community
• What they say ……."It’s the perfect balance – there’s company when you want it but we also have our own space. We sometimes cook together, watch a film or catch up over a glass of wine. I met lots of lovely new people living here." (Sarah)
🛌 🚿 DOUBLE ENSUITE ROOM - Comfortable personal space with good storage for all your possessions and good desk space and CAT5 networking for secure connections if working from home.
Bright double aspect first floor room with double bed, 2 bedside cabinets, mirrored double wardrobes, chest of drawers, desk and chair for study or home working and comfortable easy chairs.
Available from 14 February 2021.
🏠 THE HOUSE - Large modern communal space in recently renovated Georgian House with character and everything you need for your stay
• Massive modern kitchen, dining area
• Comfortable Lounge,. leather sofas and large SMART LED TV and Blue Ray DVD
• Separate Utility room from the kitchen with 2x washing machine and tumble dryer with hanging space .
• Superfast Virgin media broadband and CAT5 points in every room
• All kitchen goods and equipment supplied
🌳🌞 OUTDOORS - Sunny aspect , private space
• South facing Patio with garden furniture and BBQ
• Secure storage for bikes with locking points
* Outside Fitness kit owned by tenants
💷 RENT- we make things easy with one monthly rent payment that includes Utilities, Council Tax ,TV Licence, Superfast Fibre Optic Broadband weekly Cleaner and Gardener. We take 1 month's rent as a deposit held by the Deposit Protection Service (DPS)
🔶🔸 COVID-19 : As a result of the change in Government advice on lettings we have put together our risk assessed processes, adapted practices and procedures for the current Covid-19 situation. Following Government guidelines, we can now create quality virtual viewings and then safe viewings in person if you then have a genuine interest in any of our rooms.
- House share
- £650 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 26
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 5 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord